Vincent

Vincent
This is my sweet lil man...Vin

Saturday, February 25, 2012

How It All Started

So, Im a little new to the blogging world so please give me a little time. This page is going to be all about my son, Vincent, whom we call Vin, and his daily struggles with Type 1 diabetes. And our struggles as his family. He is 6 years old and is the sweetest, strongest child I have ever met. A little over a week ago he was really sick and I just figured it was a virus considering all the sickness going around. Well day five of him being sick he looked like he was  a dead kid walking. So I decided to take him to the ER cuz it was too late to go to the doctor. Well, they did some tests and told me he had type 1 diabetes and they would have to transfer him to another hospital because they were unable to give him what he needed. So Vin and I took and ambulence ride to a children's hospital. We get there and he spends a few days in there till they can get his levels under control and I learn what I need to so I can take care of him on a daily basis.

1 comment: